Cedar Kiosk is the first digital news stand in Lebanon. At the click of a button it lets you flip through and read countless magazines and dailies published in Lebanon in Arabic, English and French.
Enjoy access to your favorite publications as soon as they’re released. Read from the comfort of your iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones, and personal computer.
Cedar Kiosk is your handy one-stop news stand that boasts highly attractive rates and packages. It’s the fastest and most cost effective way to satisfy your passion for Lebanese magazines and newspapers, plus the environment will thank you for going green!
Cedar Kiosk at a glance:
- Founded in 2013
- The first ever Lebanese news stand app to be launched. Became available on both Apple's store and Google Play in June 2014.
- The app is expected to witness thousands of downloads
- It boasts a large catalog of titles
- All the major Lebanese publishing companies are partners
- Sensational offers
- The application is expected to rank in the top 10 most downloaded Lebanese app by the end of 2014
Back in 2012, Cedar Kiosk’s founders had a vision. They predicted that the press will experience a revolution on par with what happened to the music industry. With the shift to digital and significant changes in consumer behaviour and the way people read, they felt the market needed something new. This gave rise to Cedar Kiosk.
After a year of planning, Cedar Kiosk was launched in June 2014.
Cedar Kiosk is a dynamic app that transforms this original and unique vision into a market reality. It meets the real demand for new ways of reading traditional print press. It takes the feel of paper and recreates this experience on the touch screen.
Ronald Saad: CEO & Managing Partner
After graduating from USJ, Ronald started his own production house. He is currently the exclusive representative of MEA’s on-board screens.
John Saad: Founder, and Managing Partner
Since graduating from AUB, John has been actively involved in media and communication in Lebanon and the Gulf. He has amassed over 23 years of experience in managerial and creative work. Following the successful launch of “The Official Lebanese Top 20” in 2011, he is currently in charge of product development and marketing at Cedar Kiosk.
Since Cedar Kiosk is a unique app with great potential, it warrants a highly effective marketing approach:
- Very dynamic launch campaign using lots of multimedia to best target the massive number of Lebanese living outside Lebanon (focusing on the MENA region, GCC, Europe, and North and South America)
- Ongoing online social media campaigns to attract Lebanese expats across the globe
- Ongoing TV campaigns on MTV Lebanon (Cedar Kiosk’s partner TV Station) to capture the interest of the Lebanese diaspora around the world
- Non-stop, year round in-flight campaigns on all MEA flights to and from Lebanon (on the on-board multimedia screens)
- Strategic campaigns on carefully selected TV and radio stations when needed (Aghani Aghani, NRJ Hits TV, NRJ Lebanon or Nostalgie Lebanon).